Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 7

Day 7 - I'm on a roll and it's only 10:39

I ate more cereal with Heidi, got a tour of Horseheads and Elmira (since it was dark when I rolled in on Day 6) and got to see all of the houses that Jim and Heidi own. I bet they would be great landlords! We dropped sweet Brooke off at preschool and she let me take a picture with her. I know she missed me when I left, because I sure miss her too. Visions of the July 6 roomie reunion dance in my head...


Brooke McDermott and Me

I called Matt and Heather who hit the road early that morning and figured that if I headed north, we'd hit the junction below Rochester at about the same time. Well, we were close. I hit the freeway and sped up a little, and came up right behind them. I followed them all the way to Niagara Falls.

May I interrupt myself again and say....HOLY CRAP!

Niagara Falls is SO cool. I'm so going back again in the warm weather. I want to go out in that little boat thingy and wear that plastic poncho thingy and just have a warm experience!

Here are a few pictures from our adventures.
Matt and Sophie getting geared up to go out into the wet coldness

Matt & Heather Bailey Family

Kate and Bonnie


I was going to use this to get a better look, but couldn't figure out where to put my quarter.


This is as close as I've ever been to Canada - but they wouldn't let me get closer...


We had dinner at a buffet somewhere in Buffalo and spent the night there (not at the buffet). We were all THIS happy to get some food in our bellies.

1 comment:

Jenilee said...

I can't wait to go to Niagara Falls. Since we will be living in Rochester, we plan to make that trip a few times. You are always welcome to stay with us when you want to come back.