Thursday, October 28, 2010

kind kleaning kings

Kaye and Kenzie King kame over again today to help me klean up the cabin. Kenzie brought his pressure washer and with a little power and water from my kind neighbor, Bill, we demolished and kleaned to our hearts' kontent.
Kaye and I demolished an existing wall and a couple of random boards on the inside. The inside is now just one big room. We all got turns using the pressure washer. Kenzie and I even klimbed up into the loft and swept out all of the hay and dirt up there.

Kenzie is spraying the inside


Here's a better picture of what the sides look like now, with no foundation.
The door is one that has been stored in the brooder and used to be our kitchen door on our house. I'm hoping that we kan use it for two reasons.
1. There aren't any windows in the place and it will be nice to have that big window in the door.
2. It's free.



I finally kaught a picture of Kenzie at work. I need to get one of Kaye, so you kan see who has been aiding me in my krazy project.

2 comments:

Dustin and Connie said...

I think I know where the next vacation spot is going to be!! Forget Vegas!

BertB said...

Ooh, ooh! Do tell!