Saturday, June 27, 2009

random june happenings

June is nearing an end. Here are a few highlights:





Alan at the Cedar Hill





Matchy Matchy Alan squared




Audrey and Wyatt




Mom "teaching" a class at the Panguitch Quilt Walk Festival




We saw a beautiful double rainbow on our way home from Panguitch. I stopped at the reservoir and took a picture.




Another trip to the Cedar Hill where we got rained out!




I met up with my "roomies" from USU. We went to brunch, caught up, laughed a lot, and took SWEET self-portraits!




Princess Ama and me being bored in Wal Mart. We sat on Holly's chairs in the Junior's department and waited for her. We got some strange looks...





Girls Camp! We took the Youth Leaders up the night before and had a blast with them! Katrina Wheeler came and spoke to them and did an excellent job.

My friend, Justin, came up as a special guest speaker on Wednesday night. They loved it! He did a great job.



A highlight of camp was our super cool Moroni ballet water battle.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like a lot of 'random' fun events. We're counting down the days 'til we can have some with you!

Hailee and Chet said...

Can I say how much I MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS Girls Camp. It used to be the Highlight of the summer.:(