Saturday, September 13, 2008

um, maybe i should throw these pants away

I bought a few new clothes for my Nauvoo trip - one being a new pair of capris. They're awfully cute. But, when my phone was "baptized" because it fell out of the pocket of said capris, I wondered if the cuteness was really worth it. See, there isn't much of a lip on the pocket, not enough to hold the phone in. Needless to say, I had to hook up my old phone.


Last week, I couldn't find my phone when I got up in the morning.


"Where could it be. I've looked everywhere! The last time I remembered having it was when we were taking pictures of the.....uh oh, I was wearing those same pants." I found the phone on Bishop's lawn (whew!).


"Hmm, it looks like it has water spots on it. I wonder why, it didn't rain. Oh.....sprinkling system. Great."


I got a new phone - well an old phone that's new to me. It's super. And I think when I wear those pants I'll put my phone in my bra.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hilarious! You can't fail with the bra trick! Although, once I stuck a twenty in my bra and when I went to go get it, it was gone. I blame it on not being endowed enough! :)